Working as part of a Global cross-functional team, answering enquiries relating to e-store purchases, product registration and software activation by phone, email and live-chat, and working pro-actively to reduce the number of incoming enquiries. Coordinating sales emails coming into the Support dept. and beta feedback.
- Act as focal point for all enquiries relating to the Focusrite/Novation E-Store in a timely, friendly, problem-solving manner. Assist customers with purchasing, order tracking, pre-sales queries and returns via email, phone and live-chat.
- Feedback to e-commerce team in weekly meetings of common issues reported from the field with a focus on making the site and our support services easy to use for the customer.
- Monitor and respond to TrustPilot reviews coming in from customers.
- Coordinate incoming beta feedback, forward bug reports on the QA team, technical enquiries to the Support team, maintain good lines of communication with our beta testers throughout.
- Work closely alongside worldwide support team members providing assistance where necessary and collecting feedback on common customer issues from different territories.
Abilities, skills and experience required:
- Collaborator, works well as part of a team.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- A polite and helpful phone and email manner is a must.
- An interest in music/audio.
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.