Ecommerce Merchandiser (PM0517)
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- High Wycombe
19 May 2017
The ecommerce merchandiser will further the commercial success of the Focusrite or Novation website (brands and products) globally.
About the role:
- You will help drive the sites daily performance and development, to ensure all areas of the site are running efficiently.
- You’ll ensure all product and campaign content is set up efficiently and accurately both on our own sites and our marketplace stores.
- You’ll monitor competitor and dealer activity and make recommendations to remain competitive
- You’ll work with the marketing team to recommend customer incentive and reward campaigns
- You’ll drive onsite promotion planning, cross-sell and up-sell, as well as extended range that compliments the offering and ensure sales plans are exceeded
- You’ll be responsible for delivering a digital merchandising calendar, including on-site and coordinating with traffic driving marketing activities such as email, search/SEO, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- You’ll deep dive into metrics and analytics to organize the website for maximum sell through and therefore require knowledge of Web analytics tools (like google analytics) and CMS (like Drupal)
- You’ll manage online outlet stores (Ebay/Reverb) and refurbished stock in line with sale periods and changes in season.
- You’ll work with the operations planning team to forecast demand, enabling the planning of stock needs to maximise sales opportunities and minimise risks
- Manage new and exit lines online with accurate forecasting making online “first in stock, Last out of stock”
- The devil is in the details you must feel inclined to shoot for perfection.
- Organizational skills are key in tracking product, digital assets and deadlines.
- Ecommerce is a 24-hour business so free evenings and weekends aren’t always guaranteed, strong time management will help find a balance in life.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 year’s ecommerce experience in similar role
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial acumen and financial competence
- Proven influencing skills across all levels of business (including board level)
- Exceptional collaboration skills - able to work effectively with a variety of different people
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics) to identify trends and take appropriate actions
- An understanding of SEO, and the impact of actions on search visibility
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.