Social Media Executive (TD0717)
£22,000 - 26,000/Annum + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- High Wycombe
18 July 2017
Focusrite is looking for an ambitious, driven Social Media Executive to join a growing social team. Working closely with the marketing strategy team, this role would be expected to build and execute content, promotion, engagement, and conversion campaigns within the social space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a full range of social media channels, analyzing and evaluating relative effectiveness
- Driving optimizations through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities for growth on new platforms
- Coordinating and implementing ambitious multi-channel campaigns that make our brand relevant and appealing to our target audience, enthuse our current customers and engage our advocates
- Developing and implementing customer engagement activities to retain and compel customers, building brand loyalty and customer recommendations
- Working closely with editorial and video teams on content generation and optimization, ensuring quality feedback loop
- Maintaining regular developed reporting and metrics via native social analytics & social listening tools to capture trends and measure success
The ideal candidate will have some or all the following attributes:
- Demonstrable passion for compelling campaigns that resonant with customer interests
- Demonstrable experience in localization via social media
- Excellent dependability – 100% focus on delivery with the ability to motivate/escalate accordingly to ensure all key milestones are met
- Excellent creative judgement and ability to ensure that all activity is consistent with brand strategy
- Experience in social media marketing across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with social media aggregators, such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate campaigns critically
- An exceptional level of written & spoken English
- Knowledge of online marketing & an understanding of marketing channels
- Positive attitude, great attention to detail, organized, and able to multi-task effectively
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.