We are looking for a motivated individual that will support the Operations team with the day to day running of the department. You will be expected to work closely with the ecommerce, sales admin and service teams to ensure that Operations are delivering the internal and external requirements of the business.
This individual will have excellent Microsoft office skills including an advanced level of Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFs and Pivot tables. An understanding of Operations and Logistics would be beneficial but not necessarily a requirement for this role.
The individual will also demonstrate adaptability to scenarios, thinking outside of the box and motivation for seeing projects through to closure with the ability to present the results.
- Operations lead for the eCommerce function
- Supporting the Amazon business unit
- Transport arrangement and exhibition logistics support
- Support the Purchase and Demand planning role where required
- KPI Reporting and presentation for all 3rd party logistics companies
- Customs documentation and compliance
- Support for operational projects
- Logistics Budget and Invoice management
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Operations team and report back accordingly
- Back-up and support team members during absences and/or heavy volume times
Abilities, skills and experience required
- Works well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office with Advanced excel skills
- Detail orientated
- Good level of organizational and planning skills
- Motivated to make a difference
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.