As the Service Administrator, you will be key to providing a high level of customer service across our core brands, focusing on the administrative tasks within the department. This will be achieved by managing the supply chain of spare parts, and ensuring efficient distribution of these to our worldwide service partners to reduce customer downtime.
- Responding to customer spares enquiries within SLAs, via email and telephone.
- Managing the Spares Supply Chain to ensure efficiency and accuracy as possible.
- Ensuring customer orders are processed and sent for picking efficiently.
- Picking, packing and shipping spares orders.
- Placing orders, booking in spares and managing spares storage.
- Sourcing parts (obsolete and hard to find).
- Carry out and document regular stock takes.
- Ensuring appropriate packaging is used for parts shipments from vendors, internally and at our warehouse.
- Review monthly warranty/BER reports from Distributors, approve and have credits raised.
- Maintain Service Department consumables stock.
- Continually working to improve our systems and processes to deliver the above.
Abilities, skills and experience required:
- Collaborator, works well as part of a team.
- Experience with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel specifically.
- A polite and helpful phone and email manner is a must.
- Previous experience with ERP applications
- An interest in music/audio
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.