Focusrite Pro is a division of Focusrite plc. catering to audio professionals and their workflow requirements. The Marketing Manager will manage marketing campaigns that aim to meet the division’s business goals.
The role requires a strong sense of empathy for the professional audio community and a keen understanding of their workflows across multiple Pro Audio segments. With the natural insights that follow, this role will be a face and voice for the Focusrite Pro brand, working closely with the creative team to deliver both written and filmed content, at all times maintaining the brand’s identitiy throughout the customer journey.
This role includes the coordination of product launches and bespoke networking events globally, including attendance at international trade shows. It will therefore require a degree of international travel.
- Execution and Coordination of the Focusrite Pro Marketing Strategy, including product launches, sustaining marketing campaigns and brand building campaigns.
- Generation of written and filmed case studies, FAQs and other content as required.
- Act as a brand ambassador, presenting the brand and its solutions to clients.
- A communication bridge between Product Managers, Sales and Marketing Services
Abilities and experience required
- 6+ years minimum in pro audio industry
- 2+ years in marketing, or working closely with a marketing team
- Strong technical and creative writing skills.
- Ability to present to camera and to an audience with energy and authenticity.
- A hard worker with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable understanding of professional audio workflows across multiple markets.
- Strong commercial understanding of B2B environments and expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational/analytical ability.
- Ability to represent a prestigious Pro Audio brand in public.
- Professional, presentable, pragmatic and articulate.
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, employee share scheme, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.