Online Marketing Assistant Placement (PLACE7)
£15,000 - 15,000/annum + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- High Wycombe
02 October 2017
- Be accountable for the success of all of our email marketing.
- Design automated email campaigns alongside the Online Marketing Manager and Online Advertising Executive to meet the business’s requirements.
- Manage the creation, deployment, measurement and optimization of automated ‘customer lifecycles’, consisting of email and advertising campaigns running in tandem, for all contacts.
- Work with the creative team to generate automated email content that meet both the brand and advertising requirements.
- Work with Online Marketing Manager, Product Manager and the creative team to devise landing pages, which will improve the customer journey.
- Devise and manage tests to optimise timing, messaging and segmentation for specific customer profiles.
- Draw together requirements from marketing, product and e-commerce manager to optimize ROI through all channels, and for all stages of the purchase funnel.
- Manage a dedicated marketing automation budget and coordinate spend across multiple geographies/brands/products, reporting on the outcomes of spend and activity regularly.
Deadline for applications is Monday 8th January 2018. Interviews will be held at our High Wycombe office in February